Music

Sunday 20 March 2011

The wacky wonderings of a clapping, snapping doo-pop artist....https://soundcloud.com/joythompsonmusic

Welcome to my blog! yaaaay! Just shooting the breeze about life and music and my inevitably screwballed nature. Today I'm sitting at my local waterhole, was feeling a little down until I saw some friendly faces drank a glass of wine and thought about the progression of my new EP. I have finally made the committment to dedicate myself fully to this craft and thankfully with that committment the writer's block has been lifted and quite honestly sailed away let's hope for good. I think I get a little buggy when I spend too much time around my parents as they are two people who music doesn't mean very much to. They're orthodox christians and me being an agnostic you can imagine there isn't much to talk about most of the time. I guess I'm trying to come to terms with that. What better way then to cut open my artistic vessel and bleed all over the page yes? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment